Locked Keys In Your Car? Lost Your Car Keys? Need a car key replacement?
UK Auto locksmith team has the proper experience and equipment to help 24/7 in any Emergency Locksmith case within 30 minute response time.
✅ No call out charge
✅ 30min response time
✅ 12 months warranty
✅ 2nd key 50% off
Call UK Auto Locksmith anytime and we will be at your location anywhere in London within 30 minutes!
Call us for a quote
Car Key Replacement
Losing your car keys is one of the most disappointing events that can happen to any car owner, particularly in cases when you have smart remote keys. In order to replace your car remote, explicit programming is required. Our equipped and professional team of auto locksmiths in London is always ready to supply you with another car key remote.
Our auto locksmith experts specialize in all types of car key replacements. We work with all standard car keys, along with the following:
- Car Remotes
- Smart keys
- Transponder keys
- Proximity keys
- Retro car keys
Why Choose Us?
We believe that quality should be economical and that is why we charge a nominal price for our services.
Our team is highly equipped with impeccable skills in car key issues, and to add icing to the cake, we back our claims “tones” of five-star reviews from our customers.
Last but not least, we offer our services through multiple service centres to ensure quick responses in and around London, including South West London and South East London.
How can repair or replacement key service help you?
- Car Lockout Services: If you find yourself in a lockout situation due to car key issues, we are ever ready to offer our services 24/7.
- Car Key Programming: Our well-trained and experienced team of professionals have honed their skills in accurately matching car key types to specific car brands. They have an in-depth understanding of programming car keys to integrate them seamlessly with your vehicle.
- Car key repair: We offer instant services for repairing jobs or if you want a new key cut.
- Ignition Repair: Our technicians are well versed in handling ignition issues with precision and efficiency in a minimal time.
- Lock Picking: Lock picking is a delicate matter, and that is why our expert technicians use the best quality equipment to do the job.
NO matter what type of key you need, our professional car locksmith team in London is here to help you.
Call us for a quote
What is the Cost of a Replacement Car Key?
The cost of replacing car keys depends mainly on the type of key needed to start the vehicle. In addition, the costs vary depending on the service you need.
- For lockout- Start from £99
- For Lost key- Start from £149
- For Key repair- Start from £129
- For Copy Key- Start from £129
- For Key replacement- Start from £129
- For Ignition Repair/replacement- Start from £249
Can I get a car made without the original?
If you don’t have a copy of your car key to show us, we will use your car’s VIN number and professional software that can be accessed only by certified specialists in order to figure out how exactly your car key should be cut.
Why can I not replace or repair the key by myself?
It is not possible to replace or repair car keys on your own; the process requires professional expertise especially in the area of car key programming. A trained professional will be able to assess the situation and come up with a comprehensive solution based on the details of the situation.
How long does it take to replace the key?
An experienced locksmith should be able to complete the process of replacing your car keys in 30 minutes to an hour. The time taken largely depends on the nature of the situation, the type of car key to be replaced, and how best to integrate the new set into the car.
Why does the vehicle not start?
Most of the car keys nowadays have a Transponder chip under the back piece of plastic that covers the metal part of the key. This chip responds to a radio signal that the ignition transmits, once a car key gets inserted into it. In case that there is no chip in the key or the chip isn’t programmed properly, the ignition won’t start and it will be impossible to drive the car. This chip helps to protect vehicles from being stolen and while cutting the key code inside the metal part of the key can be done by many scammers, only professional locksmiths have the necessary knowledge and equipment that is needed in order to program Transponder keys properly.
Do I have a warranty on the keys?
You may get a warranty on the keys, but it depends on the nature of the situation. The warranty period may also vary depending on the specific case.
Which areas do you cover?
UK Auto Locksmith covers most of the area in Great London. We are operating 24/7, with a wide range of services including lost car key replacement, emergency car lockout, and key and remote repair services.