Get your Land Rover key replacement done by one of the top professional services: UK Auto Locksmith. A million possible things that can result in damage to your car key can be easily remedied with an expert auto locksmith providing you with expert services at surprisingly reasonable prices. All kinds of emergencies can be quickly dealt with and you’ll be back on the road again in no time.
We at UK Auto Locksmith offer quick and hassle-free Land Rover Key Replacement to Land Rover owners.
No call out charge
30min response time
12 months warranty
2nd key 50% off
Call us for a quote
UK Auto Locksmith is well-known for its wide range of solutions:
- Lost car keys – Your replacement car key will be ready in a matter of minutes, not hours
- Key remote repair programming – An expert team will fix any damages and also program the key to your car using the right equipment and technology
- Emergency car lockout service – With our round-the-clock operations, if you’re stuck in and around London, our auto locksmith team will be there in half an hour, no matter what day or time it is
Expert Land Rover Key Replacement Services
UK Auto Locksmith takes care of your Land Rover key replacement requirement or any other car-key-related problem. Our strong team of auto locksmiths undergo extensive training with the latest security access technologies and equipment. The Land Rover auto locksmith we will send will know exactly what to do to fix the issue. No guessing or trial-and-error. Other reasons why customers seek UK Auto Locksmith are:
- Emergency response and action – every distress call is treated as a priority and the 24/7 service enables us to provide you with emergency key repair services at any time of day or night from Monday to Sunday
- Consistently rated 5 stars for the exceptional handling of customers’ car key fob and other key damage issues
- Fair pricing that is highly competitive, with no additional or hidden charges
- Only expert teams are sent for Land Rover key replacement or any other job, which guarantees top-tier service and value for money
- Fast response time of 30 minutes – 1 hour anywhere in and around London, with the job completed in about an hour’s time
UK Auto Locksmith has your Land Rover Car Key Issues Covered
If you have decided to choose UK Auto Locksmith for your Land Rover key replacement, you can rest assured that you have the right partner to get you back on the road, all issues sorted. People in the UK drive a variety of car brands and models, so we cover Mercedes car key replacement as well as ignition repairs and key replacements for Audi, BMW, and several others. No matter what the make of the car is, UK Auto Locksmith ensures that the team deployed to fix car key issues has the right expertise. Not only that, but modern security and locking mechanisms require the chip in the key fob to be programmed specifically to your car, and our auto locksmith experts have the programming tools and skills to do this for you.
A simple car key replacement can quickly become an expensive affair with your local Land Rover car dealership. UK Auto Locksmith offers compellingly priced options that help you save money, and you will be back on the road without a big hole in your pocket.
Call us for a quote
How much is a replacement Land Rover car key?
The cost of replacing lost Land Rover car keys depends mainly on the type of key necessary for the vehicle to start, and the costs vary depending on the service you need.
- For lockout- Start from £99
- For Lost keys- Start from £149
- For Key repair- Start from £129
- For Copy Key- Start from £129
- For Key replacement- Start from £129
- For Ignition Repair/replacement- Start from £249
What information do I need to give to the locksmith?
To program your Land Rover car keys, the assigned locksmith will need to have the following information at his disposal:
- The model of the vehicle
- The year of purchase
- The car registration details
- The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
The above information is necessary for the locksmith to understand the type of key that your vehicle needs. The VIN is normally located on the dashboard, on the driver’s side.
The locksmith will need the relevant documents which will confirm that you are the owner of the vehicle.
Which areas do you cover?
Having centers in areas like Barnet, Bromley, Croydon, and Hertfordshire, UK Auto Locksmith offers 24/7 Automotive Locksmith Services, including lost car key replacement, emergency car lockout, and key and remote repair services